Codership offers 9*5 and 24*7 support to keep your Galera Cluster installation up and running. Our affordable support gives you a peace of mind running Galera Cluster in production for business critical applications. It increases your application/service uptime and saves your time.
Codership support personnel are the core developers of Galera technology. They know Galera in depth after several years of development and working with the growing Galera community. These Galera experts can quickly pinpoint the problem and propose the correct resolution. Our support will guarantee better response times for problem resolution and provides hot bug fixes.
Check out Support and Consulting Pricelist for support subscription fees.
We also partner with MySQL experts to offer Galera support as local service, all over the world.
If you are interested to become Galera support partner, please contact us.
The annual 9*5 and 24*7 Galera support subscription includes:
- Unlimited support tickets
- Hot bug fixes (when possible)
- Contact by email, skype or phone
- Remote system log in
- 4 hour installation, health check or upgrade consultation
- Named support contacts
- 8 hours response time for 9*5, 4 hours for 24*7
- Severalnines ClusterControl? management tool (see below)
Galera Subscription includes the Severalnines ClusterControl? management tool as well as technical support to achieve the highest levels of MySQL scalability, reliability and up-time. It reduces the risk, cost and complexity in developing, deploying and managing business-critical MySQL applications.
ClusterControl for Galera continuously monitors the MySQL instances and the Galera replication mechanism, and alerts you to potential problems before they impact your system. From the ClusterControl? web interface, administrator can perform a range of management operations including:
- Backup scheduling
- Major and minor version upgrades
- Cluster-wide configuration changes
- Rolling upgrades
- Adding/removal of database nodes
- Availability and failover management
- Cluster-wide query analysis
- Performance probes and load testing
For more information please refer to: http://www.severalnines.com/clustercontrol-mysql-galera